Friday, March 28, 2014

School Today ... More About Moms Day

Today was spent working on finishing up SOTW #1... Just two more months and our camp family life dictates school's got to end. I don't know what it will look like in 60 days but I am shooting for full completion of our history, at the least!

Then I spent the later part of the day sifting through books... So therapeutic... In preparation for things to come. I am ready for the Middle Ages. It is calling me!


Our verse this week "The name of The Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10


This is what I need today... Perspective and a long view of what is before me!

Castles and moats! Missionaries and books! Quills and quandaries! Conquests and explorations!

There is more ahead. 

A nice reminder.






No comments: